Some people cant join?

Discussion about iTopsites.com - Free Hosted Topsites Lists

Some people cant join?

Postby worldplaces » 2006-10-28 08:37 am

Hi,

First of all can I just thank you for a great service and most of all for giving it to all of us for free. Services like yours are a godsend for those of us which use free hosting and cant install php ect...

I have been happy with the service and have been working my ass off promoting it around the net. Now its picking up popularity and people are starting to add theyre sites I'm getting emails from a couple of people saying when they fill in the join form they then get a script error. Is there anything obvious that may be the problem? My list address is

http://worldplaces.itopsites.com/
worldplaces

Postby Jeremy » 2006-10-28 08:32 pm

what is the error, exactly?
Jeremy
Supreme Diety

Not quite sure

Postby worldplaces » 2006-10-31 05:44 am

I'm not exactly sure what the error is as the people who emailed me telling me they get a script error havent replied to my emails as of yet but I tried adding a site myself after getting the emails and it didnt seem to be accepting the image code I enetered. It would come up with the error however after 4 attempts it worked.
worldplaces

Postby Koby » 2006-10-31 06:57 am

When I try joining itopsites hosted topsites it does that to me a lot too.. Something about the captcha. Just got to refresh twice then click the join page again and wait for a bit for the page to finish loading so the image code will update. Then you can join.
Come visit Kametsu Forums, an anime and gaming forum with anime downloads, amv's, an arcade, triple triad, rpg mod, and much much more!
Koby
Advanced Member

Return to iTopsites