Get even with turkey spammers (sohbet)

Discission about the future of Aardvark Topsites PHP.

Get even with turkey spammers (sohbet)

Postby xHeLlOWorLDX » 2008-04-06 03:38 am

Hello all,

To keep the major spammers away such as sohbet, I have an idea to create a denial-of-service attack against them. This will create more than 1500 connections per second which can last between 2-6 months causing much server issues for their website. Changing host won't help them as it doesn't attack the IP address of their server but the domain address itself. It can be done with multiple sites, all I need is the url of the major spammers. Its almost impossible to block these attacks as the connections are global from hundreds to thousands of computers. However, this can take about a week or two to get started.

I think its time to go on the offense and not the other way around.

----------------------------------------------------

cout << "xHeLlOWorLDX";
xHeLlOWorLDX

Re: Get even with turkey spammers (sohbet)

Postby toplist » 2008-05-04 06:44 am

xHeLlOWorLDX wrote:Hello all,

To keep the major spammers away such as sohbet, I have an idea to create a denial-of-service attack against them. This will create more than 1500 connections per second which can last between 2-6 months causing much server issues for their website. Changing host won't help them as it doesn't attack the IP address of their server but the domain address itself. It can be done with multiple sites, all I need is the url of the major spammers. Its almost impossible to block these attacks as the connections are global from hundreds to thousands of computers. However, this can take about a week or two to get started.

I think its time to go on the offense and not the other way around.

----------------------------------------------------

cout << "xHeLlOWorLDX";

Mmmmmm .... is not in my philosophy ... but i could agree with you. :D

Could be interesting another idea:

- Build an exchange system betwen all topsites with a simple mod that check and then share a blacklist builded on every topsite.
Every webmaster can set his spammer sites on his blacklist, then every day or week all topsite share its blacklist with all (like a P2P)
and update their stats about the most common spammer sites !! (like a real RANKING !!)
The SITE with the best "WEEK RANKING" ... WIN a lot of PING packet, lot of GET Request or similar from ALL TOPSITES that are joined to this
system for all the WEEK or Month !! Is a REAL distribuited denial of service (DDOS). Is not necessary to make big traffic from every topsites ... more topsites install this MOD less traffic is necessary to BRAKE DOWN spammer's sites.

WELL ... i think that SOHBET and any other like it should be finish to breaking our bxlls ... :oops:

What do you think ?

If there are a lot of interested user, i can try to develop and share it to all because I'm bored by this people brain-less !! :D

Let me know.

Bye.
Max
toplist
Advanced Member

Return to Development