As 5.0 development is progressing, I would like to have a new skin to differentiate it from past versions.
5.0 skins will work about the same as 4.x ones, but the syntax and file names may be different, so all I'm looking for now is either a mockup or a 4.x skin.
- Light on graphics
- No text in graphics (because of translations)
- Readable (not necessarily standards-compliant) XHTML and CSS
- Nothing too dark
- Overall, a clean, professional skin
- If you win, you must license your work under the GPL (same license as Aardvark Topsites PHP)
- It must be for the main ranking page at a minimum. Bonus points for designing a stats page too (5.0 will store monthly, weekly, and daily stats for 10 months, weeks, and days... along with overall stats, and max stats).
- DEADLINE: THIS THURSDAY
- $50 via Paypal
- Tons and tons of publicity as the designer of the default skin for a popular script. A prominent link from the main page of aardvarkind.com, a PR7 site (it will boost your rating in Google a bunch)
There is no guarantee that there will be a winner of this contest. If I don't like the entries, then no one will win.
To submit your entry to the contest, you can reply to this topic with a link to your work. Or, if you want to keep it private, email firstname.lastname@example.org