Problems After uploading the files...

Can't get it installed? Not sure how a feature works? Then post here.

Problems After uploading the files...

Postby ersslemont » 2011-12-18 04:50 am

Once I uploaded the files and CHMOD 666 settings_sql.php, i went to my browser and typed

http://www.comercialcontato.com/toplist/install

to go for the instalation page and the browser dont show anything. All blank. I tried on another browser and the same happens.

what to do?

ALSO:

Server Recommendations

For the word verification function (CAPTCHA), the GD library must be installed with FreeType support.

How do I know if I have this installed? Where to check?

Thanks...

Erik Soares David Ferreira
ersslemont

Re: Problems After uploading the files...

Postby Gamecock » 2012-06-16 10:17 pm

Check those install instructions more carefully. It's been a LONG time since I did an ATS install, but just going to the install directory doesn't sound right to me. I'd do a search in this forum for others that may have gotten stuck to see how they got it working later.

Good Luck!
Gamecock
Advanced Member

Re: Problems After uploading the files...

Postby OS-Mark » 2012-06-18 11:43 am

Going to that path is exactly right :) as outlined in the instructions gamecock is referencing but obviously not reading.

White screen is a suppressed PHP error, check your error log and see if you get any clues, might want to try re-uploading all the files via FTP. Something might be missing or corrupt.

You can see if freetype is enable by checking phpinfo(); or simply asking your host.
CSS / HTML / Aardvark Stuff
VisioList - A Paid Fork Of The Worlds Best Topsite: Aardvark Topsites
Why VisioList? Fast, timely support. Constant updates and improvements, modification plugins for smooth upgrades and more!
OS-Mark
Advanced Member

Return to Support