Do YOU need a topsites skin?

Customize the look of your topsites.

How many of you would pay for Aardvark Topsites skins?

No votes
No votes
Total votes : 1

Do YOU need a topsites skin?

Postby Omar » 2011-09-05 07:55 pm

Hi everyone,

For those who don't know me, my name is Omar and I'm a freelance web designer who has been on/off in the community for several years now. I am the designer of the Fusion skin that has been defaulted for many of your Aardvark Topsites. I have been a fan of Jeremy's script for such a long time; thus, I have mastered designing skins for it and enjoy doing it as well.

I plan on establishing a portfolio for myself but in order to do that, I need more custom work. As a result, I am curious to know if there is anyone out there who personally would (or knows someone else who would) be willing to pay for any type of Aardvark Topsites design work. This can include already-designed layouts that need to be manipulated and implemented into the script, custom skins, or even improvements that you need done.

I actually just got around to finishing a topsites skin for my own website if you would like to take a look at what I can do: I wasn't sure if there was a demand for skins, but seeing all of the questions that have been asked and offers that have been made lately has sparked some interest for me.

Needless to say, I am very interested in reading everyone's thoughts on this, so if you have any input, feel free to reply.

Cheers! 8)
Advanced Member

Return to Skins