[SKIN] Chill Theme for your TopSite

Customize the look of your topsites.

[SKIN] Chill Theme for your TopSite

Postby Graphic » 2011-06-16 05:36 am

Hello guys, I just finished my first theme for AardvarkTopSitesPhp. A friend of mine called it simple: Chill.

The main ideea of this theme was simplicity and performance.

Live demo: http://top.wtstats.info - I also attached 3 previews of the theme if for some reason the live demo link doesn't work (some times HostGator stops working)

Here are some of the characteristics of this theme:
  1. Adsense ready - It supports a various of ad sizes. E.g.: 468x60 on header, 180x150 on the right side of the site info from stats page and on the same page a leaderboard ad unit wich got 728x90.
  2. Optimized - All images where optimized using an image optimization service, XHTML 1.0 Transitional validated, and some other tweaks, the entire theme have only 625KB. Also the javascript files are embedded on stats.html since it loads the JqueryUI only there.
  3. Eye candy - The stats page includes a chart (the user have a built-in option to print the chart or to save it as JPEG, PNG, SVG or PDF format) wich can display whatever statistics you need also this theme have included JqueryUI and the statistics where included in Accordion boxes.

Cross-Browser compatibilty: I tested the theme on the following browsers: Chrome 12, Firefox 4, Internet Explorer 9 and Opera 11.11 - on all of them the result was the same, so there shouldn't be any problems.

Note: I also inlcuded the .PSD files of the logo and other images.
P.S. The next theme will be much colored and complex, it will be soon ready, until then - enjoy.
P.P.S. Please don't remove the links from footer, that's the only requirement I wish from those who will use this theme. Thank you.

Download and previews: http://www.osempire.com/community/showthread.php?t=13424
(The limit of file upload on this forum is 265KB, so I couldn't upload it here)

Re: [SKIN] Chill Theme for your TopSite

Postby gruparho » 2011-08-23 06:25 am

I have your skin, and login panel doesn't work. Could you help me with it? please

Postby ygts » 2012-01-24 01:14 pm

nice theme

Postby Unify » 2012-05-17 07:17 pm

Sweet theme! But how do I change the advertisement at the top? I added my own ads into the "log in page", "join page", and the "gateway page". I just can't find your google ad to switch it with mine.

I want to change that one? Do we even have that option?

Postby Unify » 2012-05-17 08:12 pm

NVM I figured it out.
:) Took a while, but finally I got rid of the stupid ad.

Return to Skins