Daily/Monthly/Average hits

Various mods to change or add features.

Daily/Monthly/Average hits

Postby element » 2005-03-02 09:16 pm

I want to do something on my site that will have 3 columns. My daily in/out hits, my monthly in/out hits, and then the average hits over ALL time.

I didn't see this being possible in the documentation, can someone suggest to me how I would go about doing this? Thank you
Top100Bloggers.com
Is your blog ranked yet?
Get ranked today!
element

Postby Matt » 2005-03-03 05:58 am

At the moment you can't. That stats system can only handly days OR months and only goes back 4 days or months. ATS5 will have a better method of stats which may allow you to do that but it wont be here for a while.
Matt
Advanced Member

Postby element » 2005-03-03 12:21 pm

Ah, I see.

Something that I would be interested in seeing in the ATS5 would be this:

A stats system that would let you hold stats for up to 1 year, 2 years, how ever long you want. Being able to display stats for total in daily/weekly/monthly, same for out, and an average for each. At least have the functions to do so, not neccesarily saying you have to use them (of course.)

Also, maybe setting a fix for the mail() in (it's one of the source files) so that it gives a proper Name <email>. I had to hack it a little bit to show what I wanted it to.

Secondly, another idea. It's VERY hard to find where to change what is e-mailed out to a new member. Can you tell me where that is so that I may change the code to my proper use? I have been looking, but have been unable to find where it is. Thank you

Those are my suggestions for the future version. Is there an expected date? (Obviously sooner the better), I'm excited for your new release. Can't wait :)
Top100Bloggers.com
Is your blog ranked yet?
Get ranked today!
element

Postby Jeremy » 2005-03-03 01:15 pm

new members are sent welcome.html.

no date on the next version sorry.
Jeremy
Supreme Diety

Postby element » 2005-03-03 02:31 pm

Ah, Thank you. That helped greatly. I modified that as needed.

I'm wondering though, what's the deal with button.php?

Is there a way to change that default image? By default people are sent a link to button.php?id=XX, but when I go to that, it doesn't always work. Any ideas how to fix that? I had to change it a static link of images/button.png for it to initially work. Thoguhts around it so that button.php?id=XX works with the image I select?

Thank you
Top100Bloggers.com
Is your blog ranked yet?
Get ranked today!
element

Postby Jeremy » 2005-03-03 05:03 pm

it depends on your button settings in the admin. if you set it correctly (see the manual) it will work. if u can't get it to work, give me some more details than saying "it doesn't work".
Jeremy
Supreme Diety

Return to Mods